The Wednesday morning prayer time has turned into a Wednesday morning mass with rosary following. After mass, Fr. Gregrory told me that he had read this piece about our friend Anita. He told me that I should start writing again. I’m thinking about trying to write during lent, which is coming up next week.
Maybe this is worth a reblog?
Header ImageThe front porch...
- dwinger2003 at gmail dot com
- RT @OPSUAthletics: Aggies win on a walk-off double scoring 2 by #17 Reyes 15 hours ago
- RT @OPSUFootball: Now back to full strength on staff, still looking for great players to join the Aggie Football Family! Dont worry about… 20 hours ago
- RT @ActonInstitute: In an article for the @WSJ , @robertsirico writes about the influence Novak had on his life—and on the thinking of Pop… 1 day ago
- RT @catholicthing: Five Paradoxes of the Sexual Revolution: Part II | Mary Eberstadt buff.ly/2Exicdz https://t.co/6wUU4d3CHF 1 day ago
- Five Paradoxes of the Sexual Revolution: Part II thecatholicthing.org/2018/02/17/fiv… via @CatholicThing 2 days ago
FORGIVENESS | The Cu… on Forgiveness is a decision joanofarcthemysticle… on St. Joan of Arc Is this a rhetorical… on Teach Your Children Mary on Celebrating St. Patrick dwinger on Wednesday Morning
- ash Wednesday
- die to self
- Holy Spirit
- juan diego
- our lady of guadalupe
- rich mullins
- walk to emmaus
Winger Alaskan Cruise 2009