The Wednesday morning prayer time has turned into a Wednesday morning mass with rosary following. After mass, Fr. Gregrory told me that he had read this piece about our friend Anita. He told me that I should start writing again. I’m thinking about trying to write during lent, which is coming up next week.
Maybe this is worth a reblog?
Header ImageThe front porch...
- dwinger2003 at gmail dot com
- RT @WeArePanhandle: Best wishes to all Panhandle State alumni that will be competing in the Prairie Circuit finals this weekend. Proud to s… 11 hours ago
- RT @WeArePanhandle: News - Electronic Transcript Request Now Available opsu.edu/News/?page=Art… 16 hours ago
- RT @WeArePanhandle: Our thoughts are with two Panhandle State students severally injured in a crash. Kayli and Joshua, our prayers are with… 16 hours ago
- RT @FrGoyo: When a bridge is literally a church (and all the analogies that come with it). https://t.co/f0mA2JaSm8 4 days ago
- RT @JimBeam: To celebrate the 85th anniversary of Repeal Day, we’re releasing Jim Beam Repeal Batch. Tweet which of our #BeamRepealBatch co… 5 days ago
FORGIVENESS | The Cu… on Forgiveness is a decision joanofarcthemysticle… on St. Joan of Arc Is this a rhetorical… on Teach Your Children Mary on Celebrating St. Patrick dwinger on Wednesday Morning
- ash Wednesday
- die to self
- Holy Spirit
- juan diego
- our lady of guadalupe
- rich mullins
- walk to emmaus
Winger Alaskan Cruise 2009